1. To establish the rental value of your property by comparising your property to similar properties currently let.
2. To ensure that the tenancy agreement is completed in writting and signed for the protection of both parties.
3. To prepare a written inspection record of the property at the commencement and completion of the tenancy.
4. To ensure a rental bond is lodged.
5. To regulary check that rents are paid promptly in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
6. To carry out regular inspections of your property.
7. To account to you monthly in writting for rental monies collected.
8. To arrange repairs and maintenance as instructed and ensure they are carried out in a professional manner.
9. To inspect the property at the completion of the tenancy and refund bond monies only when the condition is satisfactory.
Please feel free to contact either Jol Daly, Danny Bernar (Principals) to discuss your needs further.